Do you have trouble getting work done ? Procrastination is a barrier for a lot of people to get things done on time, so they don’t have the control of their lives they wish for. For people with ADHD, this procrastination can be simply unstoppable due to the lack of, an efficient functional prefrontal cortex executive control.
Synaptic Focus is a calibrated formula of both Fasoracetam and Noopept two of the most powerful nootropics currently available on the market. The two chemicals were specifically chosen for Fasoracetam’s ability to help ADHD and Noopept’s ability to promote BDNF.
- Easy to administrate without the hassle of measuring powder.
- Each 1ml contains 100mg of Fasoracetam and 20mg of Noopept. (50ml per bottle)
- Many anecdotal reports of Fasoracetam working on ADHD people and allowing them to feel like working for the first time.
- Fasoracetam is an ultra powerful nootropic according to many reports. It is currently in preliminary testing.
- Fasoracetam does not operate in the classic dopamine releasing strategy like Caffeine or Amphetamine which causes rapid tolerance.
- Researchers can use this whenever they need an extra charge to get work done.
- Can be readily administered sublingually allowing faster and more efficient delivery
- Fasoracetam works by multiple mechanisms which doesn’t exist in normal ADHD drugs and is totally nonaddictive.
- Modulates adenylate cyclase activity through metabotropic glutamate receptors. It also upregulates GabaB receptors and modulates cAmp (cholinergic).
- Noopept increases BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor ) and NGF in brain hippocampus in research. Human studies have shown the superiority of Noopept over traditional racetam like Piracetam.
- Sweeteners help alleviate Fasoracetam’s ridiculously bitter test.
- Formula designed for learning and also increased capacity to immediately work and be productive.
Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus.
Ostrovskaya RU1, Gudasheva TA, Zaplina AP, Vahitova JV, Salimgareeva MH, Jamidanov RS, Seredenin SB.
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/69555-fasoracetam/page-1 (Plenty of links on Fasoracetam here, known as NS-105)
A novel cognition enhancer NS-105 modulates adenylate cyclase activity through metabotropic glutamate receptors in primary neuronal culture.
Oka M1, Itoh Y, Tatsumi S, Ma FH, Ukai Y, Yoshikuni Y, Kimura K.
Research Laboratories, Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd., Kyoto, Japan.
Khemcorp is not an officially recognised institution for medical advice, as such everything is of sole opinion and does not constitute as any form of medical advice.